If you would like to attend as a member of the trade you may come to the Saratoga Wine & Food Festival on Saturday, September 7, 2013. You will be asked to show a business card or other form of employment plus your I.D. You must register for your Trade Tickets by Wednesday September 4.
Trade Only Hours:
Saturday, September 7th 11a.m. – 12p.m.
At 12p.m. the festival will be open to consumers. Trade professionals are welcome to stay in the Grand Tasting during the consumer hours or attend one of the free seminars throughout the day.
For the first three trade personnel, no charge. For additional trade tickets, see pricing below.
Saturday fee for the Trade:
$45 Grand Tasting Tent per person for up to four registrants per establishment.
$75 Grand Tasting Tent and Connoisseur Tent per person for up to four registrants per establishment.
- You must be involved in the purchase of wine for an establishment in order to attend as a member of the trade. Please see “Who Qualifies for Trade” below.
- Registration is limited to seven people per establishment. Each applicant must register individually.
- Applicants must submit their trade application in advance. If your request is approved, you will receive an email confirmation with further instructions. You must bring your confirmation with you onsite. If your request is not approved you will be notified via email.
- You must include the license number of your establishment in order to register.
- All badges are non-transferrable.
- Each approved trade applicant will be given the opportunity to purchase (1) guest of trade badge for $45 for Saturday’s event. Each guest must be accompanied by a qualified member of the trade.
Who Qualified as Trade?
Director of Catering
Food & Beverage Director
Sales & Marketing
Call Kristy at 518.584.9330 x109 or email: